the introduction.

Look at me! Starting ANOTHER blog after years of not writing. The last blog post I wrote, was almost 3 years ago and the first actual blog post was 6 years ago. I like to write, I always have, but it's hard for me to stick to it, since I have a tendency to get really lazy and then I become super busy because all of those thing I have been putting off, needs to be done eventually.

I wanted to write again because I was recently reminded to me how much I used to love it. & the funny thing is that the one, who reminded me of that was my resume.

At the most complicated time I thought I would apply for a new job. So, naturally I had to renew my resume and write a cover letter..I hated writing the last one...and under my interest I had writing blog posts. My first instinct was to remove it, since...you know...but my co-worker insisted that I keep it since it is what I'm actually interested in.

I mentioned "the most complicated time". Well, that deserves some explanation.

Let's start from the beginning.
My name is Kristiina and I'm from Estonia. I was born in a small town named Viljandi but last year on October 3rd, I moved to the capital, Tallinn.

At the moment, I'm 24 years old and born on March 19. I'm female, in case you didn't caught that, & I think I covered the basics.

& now where it gets complicated. I'm a full-time student and also employed full-time. I'm attending last year in college and I'm not sure how it is in the rest of the world but here in Estonia, going to college means that I have to do a 6 weeks or 234 hours worth of internship + last year means also writing my graduation thesis (?) which is has to be 60 pages, has to have 1/3 theoretical and 2/3 of a study which I have to conduct myself. Sounds easy right? In addition, my full-time job gets fuller by the day. Since I'm the last one standing in this shop, means that I have to be a shop manager, regular employee, marketing manager and a whole lot more. Sound fun right?

Now, let's talk about the elephant in the room. The name of this blog "Sarcastic yet caring!" Well..
The short version is that I had no idea what I should name this blog & that was the first (read: second) idea that popped into my head.
The longer version is that it kind of describes me. Well I'm obviously sarcastic, I say what I think, basically I have no filter, BUT on the other hand I'm really caring and sweet and motherly. I'm a Pisces, you know two opposite fishes swimming around and stuff.



    

 


Comments